Success Transcripts recommends:
Amy Wenslow, CEO of Products to Profits is an International product expert whom works with inventors and small businesses to teach the secret big business strategies that create and market your product quickly, economically and profitably.
- Over 21 years experience in product development / management for consumer goods
- Has done business in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India, the Czech Republic, Canada, USA.
- Lead developer on Beverly Hills Gold (QVC) for 3 years. Retail sales were just under $300 million dollars during that time. Product was average of $19.99 ea.
- Wal-Mart placed a product launch order valued at $1,785,435.00 in 2006.
- Michael’s sold over $2.5 million dollars retail on one of our product lines in 2007. Retail price was $3.99 each.
- Clients have grown from selling in one store to 1,400 stores in 14 months, at twice the profit margin. They now sell in 4 countries.
- Amy speaks for the United States Patent & Trademark Office on commercializing inventions.
Ready to turn your audios and transcripts into an information product? We recommend you work with Bret Ridgway and his team at Speaker Fulfillment Services. We’ve collaborated with them on many projects over the years and they do a fantastic job of taking care of their clients. Check them out at SpeakerFulfillmentServices.com.
Sandra Dee Robinson is an actress, speaker, radio host and founder of Charisma on Camera Media Training Studio, in Los Angeles, CA. Sandra helps experts and visionaries look and feel like a Rock Star when they step in front of a TV or video camera. With visual media now being so crucial to successful business development, Sandra is under great demand as a coach and consultant to entrepreneurs, authors, politicians, celebrities and well established experts to help them develop confidence in their personal on-camera brand. Sandra facilitates the use of video in her clients’ business marketing, prepares them for media opportunities and with her production team, she will develop and shoot website or product videos. Sandra has appeared in major roles on Another World, Sunset Beach, Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, and guest starred on many prime time shows. Currently, Sandra is on The Bay The Series and continues to work as an on-camera host. Sandra considers her job well done when her clients boast of an increase in their confidence, brand recognition and their income! Sandra’s success rate speaks for itself. www.charismaoncamera.com
For Joy of Marketing, small business is about no limits on our potential. It’s about being where we need to be when we need to be there. It’s about creating something we can be proud of every single day and that others will love. It’s about doing the work that most people don’t want to do, but that we’re passionate about doing. It’s about attending our kiddos school events and being home for dinner. It’s about creating something we are so passionate about that we can’t help but dream about it every night.
Our entire team at Joy of Marketing is here to get you the marketing help and focused marketing education you need for brand building and charging what you’re worth. We love giving you marketing tips that we know will give you that small business life you crave. So that sums it up. That’s why we’re here, and we hope we can help you, too. www.joyofmarketing.com